Dental Assistant Study Club
Dental Assistant Continuing Education (CE) Courses for Credits
Dental Assistant Continuing Education. The objective of this CE course is to provide an environment of education and support that allows the dental assistant to understand and comfortably implement the many new technologies that are rapidly emerging in dentistry. This four session curriculum is intended to familiarize the dental assistant with the newest products and protocols recommended for infection control, dental implants and digital solutions and also provide an additional opportunity for personal improvement with a session dedicated to effective communication in the dental workplace. This program will satisfy your yearly requirements for Dental Assistant continuing education hours. Following completion of this four session program you will be able to:
- Ensure proper infection prevention and control protocols are followed
- Ensure proper care and maintenance of dental equipment and instruments
- Assist with implant surgical and restorative procedures
- Communicate effectively with both patients and co-workers
The session formats will include didactic lecture, interactive discussion as well as hands-on exercises.
Dates (5 evenings)
Tuesday, January 30, 2018 5:30 PM - 9:00 PM
Tuesday, February 27, 2018 5:30 PM - 9:00 PM
Tuesday, March 27, 2018 5:30 PM - 9:00 PM
Wednesday, April 18, 2018 5:30 PM - 9:00 PM
Tuesday, May 8, 2018 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM, closing dinner
Our Dental Assistant Study Club is approved by the Ontario Dental Assistant Association (ODAA) and qualifies for 8 CE credits. In order to receive the 8 credits, the participant must attend all sessions of the study club.
By the end of this continuing education course for dental assistants, attendees will be familiar with:
- Ensuring proper infection prevention and control protocols are followed
- Ensuring proper care and maintenance of dental equipment and instruments
- Assisting with implant surgical and restorative procedures
- Communicating effectively with both patients and co-workers
Allied Centre for Continuing Dental Education
660 Petrolia Rd.
Toronto, ON M3J 3K4
Tuition: $149 plus applicable taxes